14 July – 3 August 2019
Are you passionate about using media as a tool to share good news, and shine a light on areas of need?
Today, with new media technologies, we have more capacity to communicate than ever before. But what are we communicating? Is it bringing life? Is it helping to promote positive change?
As communicators, we have a wonderful window of opportunity to use the tools God has given us to help transform lives and communities through the power of media.
The YWAM Communications Seminar is a three week seminar designed to equip communicators across the Pacific with the foundations and skills needed to make a real difference in the media field.
During the seminar, students will have the option of choosing a particular expression of media to further hone in on their skills. The expressions available include:
- School of Communications
- Screen and Media (online)
- Marketing and Communication (online)
The YWAM Communications Seminar is for those who:
- Currently work in the media field (journalists, radio & TV broadcasters, marketing & public relations officers etc)
- Want greater understanding on the sphere of media from a biblical worldview
- Are passionate about using media and storytelling as a tool to share good news, and shine a light on areas of need.
- Are wanting to further sharpen their communication skills
- Are hungry to discover their unique calling and purpose
During the three week seminar, students will gain a deeper understanding in:
- The biblical foundations of media
- How to share good news stories
- How to use your influence in the media sphere
Price is $820 AUD*
*Does not include travel costs to and from Townsville, visa, or insurance.
14 JULY – 3 AUGUST 2019